Financial / Rates
Participating Payment Sources
- Private Insurance
- Private Pay
Contact our social worker or bookkeeper for questions regarding eligibility and rates.
Medicare Financial Payment Qualifications
A residents Medicare card needs to state “Hospital Insurance.” To be admitted they must have a physicians order within 30 days of a three consecutive night hospital stay. In most cases, during the initial 20 days, Medicare will pay 100%. A daily co-insurance rate is required for days 21-100. Over 100 days, Medicare does not cover Part A skilled nursing fees.
Daily Rate for Skilled Nursing Care
Day by day rates incorporate food and lodging:
- Three meals for each day served in our spacious dining room
- Plate service, in addition to snacks
Specializedphysician ordered diets
- Help with exercises of day to day living (ADLs), i.e., dressing, washing, ambulation, individual cleanliness and requirements
- Everyday housekeeping administration
- Bathroom and Bed linens (less incontinent care cloths)
- Organization of pharmaceuticals as endorsed by a doctor
- Nursing supervision 24/7
- Help with feeding
- Arranged exercises
- Review medication regimen
- Medicinally necessary social services
- Release arranging and referral benefit
- Outfitted rooms
The everyday room rate does exclude doctor visit charges, dental practitioner visit charges, medicine and sundry items, physician requested therapy including physical, occupational, respiratory, diagnostic testing, and/or other specific care procedures.
Want More Information?
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or inquiries you may have about The Ellington. Use our contact form to get in touch and we'll respond as soon as possible.